The Principals/ Directors/ Heads: The students has been requested to collect their Convocations Degrees on Monday and Thursday between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
PROCEDURE FOR VERIFICATION OF UNIVERSITY DOCUMENTS
- Any one can apply for verification of original / copy of University documents like degree certificate, certificate of passing, statement of marks, special certificate etc. issued by Examination Department, in prescribed form with fees (non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft of Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai in the name of Finance & Accounts Officer, Mumbai University.
- Applicants should submit two copies of each document to be got verified. (One for certification and one for office record) and additional copies as per requirement.
- FEES :- (Period of document Fees)
- Within a period past 3 years Rs.500/- per document.
- Within 4 to 10 years period Rs.700/- per document
- Within 10 to 20 years period Rs.800/- per document
- Prior to 20 years period Rs.1000/- per document
- Special Certificate Rs.250/- per document
- Verification of additional copies Rs.100/- Per document / per copy
Normal period required for verification is 40 to 60 days.
For urgent verification within 15 days, additional charges of Rs.250/- per document and
Rs.150/- per document per additional copy.
- All applications to be submitted at the Tapal Counter.
- Verification will be done strictly as per the date of receipt of application.
- Verification report will be available on TAPAL counter on the given date.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable on any account.
- No enquiry will be entertained before expiry of 60 days for normal verification and before expiry of 15 days in urgent cases.
PROCEDURE FOR DECLARATION OF RESULTS HELD IN RESERVE (RRLE)
Results are normally held in reserve for the following reasons.
- Non passing of lower examinations
- Non receipt of Transfer / Eligibility Certificate
- Non submission of First Degree certificate required for Masters Degree results etc.
- Apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate, certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.
- On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period.
Examinations Required days
- B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.M.M., B.M.S., M.A., 15 days.
- M.Com., M.Sc. F.E. (Sem.II), B.E. (Sem.VII & VIII), LL.B. 30 days.(Three & Five Years Course) etc.
- The statement of marks will be sent to respective college/Institution within 20 days from the declaration of result, held in reserve.
- No enquiry will be entertained within this period.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING DUPLICATE COPIES OF DOCUMENTS
- Any candidate who has passed any examination from this University can apply for the duplicate
- Copy of statement of marks, passing/special certificate, degree certificate, etc.
- Application must be submitted in prescribed form with prescribed fees to the TAPAL Counter.
- FEES -
- Duplicate copy of certificate of passing Rs.100/-
- Duplicate copy of Degree/Diploma certificate Rs.300/-
- Special Certificate Rs.100/-
- Duplicate Special Certificate Rs.200/-
- Detailed Statement of Marks Rs.50/-
- Duplicate Detailed Statement of Marks Rs.100/-
- Application form for obtaining duplicate certificate Rs.5/-
- Fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai in the name of -Finance & Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai except (e) (g) or in cash at the designated Bank.
- Period required for issue of the duplicate copy.
DOCUMENTS PERIOD REQUIRED
- Statement of marks/ Certificate of passing/ 15 days Special Certificate
- Degree Certificate 2 months
PROCEDURE IN BRIEF FOR VERIFICATION - PHOTOCOPY - REVALUATION OF ANSWER BOOK